1. In order to recover the winery neighbourhoods, it is a necessary condition that they be used.
2. At present, it is not possible to think that the exclusive use of the winery neighbourhoods will be for the production and conservation of wine as in its origins.
3. It is necessary to combine the recovery of these spaces for the elaboration and conservation of wine with other uses of residential/social, tourist and productive activities that are based on the environmental characteristics of the caves and draughts (maturation and curing of food products, mushrooms,...).
4. In the traditional use of the winery, winemaking and wine preservation districts, it would be necessary to seek added value through a brand name that reinforces the identity of the cave or draft wines produced or preserved in these districts.
5. There is no model of winery district and its great diversity, both in terms of construction, origin, location and current state, requires individualised treatment.
6.Any action in a winery district must have a global perspective, which must take the form of a "comprehensive action plan".
7. These comprehensive plans should give priority to the winery district from an urbanistic rather than an architectural perspective that takes into account all the dimensions of the environment in which they are located.
8. The architectural perspective that complements urban planning, has to consider the winery neighbourhoods as a system "if you act on one winery you can affect them all".
9. These comprehensive plans should be managed by the Town Councils in multi-year projects for the recovery, conservation and use of the winery districts.
10. These projects should have as a priority objective "to rescue the emotional bond" of the owners and neighbours with the environment and the elements that make up the winery district.
11. The involvement of winery owners and neighbours in any action in these neighbourhoods is essential.
12. Comprehensive action plans should be based on an account that explains their origin and the reason for their location, constructive characteristics, function, evolution,...
13. Coordinated action is essential in these plans of owners, municipalities and regional and national administration
14. Formally, all the documentation generated in this meeting will be hosted in a virtual space on the website of the Pedro Vivanco Wine Culture Hall called "Proceedings of the 1st National Meeting, San Asensio 2018, of the Historical Quarters of Wineries".
15. It is considered necessary to continue with this type of meeting, so the possibility of holding it on an annual basis and in different places will be studied.
16. The interest of "encouraging the setting up of an association of friends of historic winery districts" will be studied.
17. The interest of linking these meetings to the Congress of Wine Museums will also be analysed.